On Demand Webinar: Managing Cyber Threats in the Era of Industry 4.0
Industry 4.0 is delivering great benefits, as well as additional security risks, to industrial firms around the world. Often referred to as the fourth industrial revolution, Industry 4.0 environments are comprised of converged IT and Operational Technology (OT) infrastructure. This digitally transformed landscape plays a foundational role in this new generation of OT. While convergence has great potential to improve operational efficiency, it also expands the cyber-attack surface.
As a result, there is a pressing need to ensure security of these environments as cyber criminals ranging from script kiddies to nation-states are increasingly employing more sophisticated and diverse methods to disrupt manufacturing facilities and critical infrastructure.
Join Fortinet and Security Week as we discuss:
• Lessons from real-world cyber incidents targeting industrial OT environments
• The impacts of the convergence of IT and OT on 4th-generation industrial environments
• Strategies to mitigate increasing threats to modern OT environments
• Reasons why visibility, control, and real-time analytics are key to detecting and protecting against industrial cyber threats
• Steps to establishing a security strategy that yields the situational awareness essential to protect OT from the evolving threat landscape